Soul of Morocco
A Soulful experience filled with culture, food, art, design, history and plenty of memories to last a lifetime.
This amazing travel experience is for the culturally curious looking to dive deeper into what this world has to offer! View the details below to learn more about this unique opportunity. Once you’ve reviewed the details, click “Book your trip” to secure your spot.
Spaces are limited and Payment Plans available
please email me to receive the link on
Join us myself Patricia and Felicia of Souk and Soul and our local guides for a magical week in Morocco! This journey is an adventurous and immersive stay in Morocco where we’ll be journeying together for 7 nights, 8 days.
We’re starting off in Marrakech where we will immerse ourselves in the local craftsmanship, lifestyle and lives of the locals. We will set off to visit the historical, beautiful rich coastal town of Essaouira and learn about all it has to offer. Then we will hit the road down to the south of Morocco entering an oasis as well as stepping back in time where homes are made of earths rich history staying in a 16th century Kashbah and visiting the historical Aït-Ben-Haddou before settling into our overnight stay in a beautiful Kasbah in Ouzzuzate. Making our way back to Marrakech, but not without a night under the starts in the picturesque Agafay Desert.
You’ll see first hand the beautiful diversity this country has to offer from the bustling Medina of Marrakech to the slow living of village life while we tour the regions of the desert. We have been traveling this beautiful country for years and have designed a unique cultural itinerary that will introduce you to the real Morocco. This will give you the opportunity to explore from a local perspectives giving you a life long experience.
DETAILED ITINERARY: We will provide a daily itinerary detailing all activities, accommodations and schedule of the journey once you have booked in your place!
ARRIVING: Book your airfare to Marrakech Airport (airport code: “RAK”) arriving on by the afternoon April 8th 2020. Once you land in Marrakech, we’ll have a driver pick you up and take you to our riad.
LEAVING: Book your airfare from Marrakech Airport (RAK) departing mid-day April 15th, 2020, and our driver will take you to the airport.
EXTENSIONS: If you wish to arrive earlier or stay later, we can assist developing and facilitating your itinerary for an additional fee.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- All Accommodation in luxurious Riads, Kasbahs, Eco Lodge and Villa for the duration of the journey: 7 nights, 8 days from 8th till the 15th April.
- Airport transportation from and to Marrakech (RAK)
- Breakfast Daily, 6 Dinners and 6 Lunches.
- All in-country transportation for all activities in the itinerary
- Activities and their accompanying participation expenses as noted in the itinerary
- Guide and service: we will be accompanying the group during the entire trip, offering in-depth knowledge and available to accommodate any need
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare in and out of Morocco; although we are happy to assist you with finding flight options, but we do not facilitate flight bookings
- We do not offer airport pickup from any airport other than Marrakech (RAK)
- Passport and/or Visa entry fees, if applicable
- We will provide dinner on April 8th, but if you arrive earlier you must cover meal expenses; we will cover breakfast April 15th, but if you depart later you must cover meal expenses
- Alcohol; on our scheduled itinerary alcohol is not readily available, we can assist with bottle purchases in Marrakech or you can stop through the duty free shop on your departure flight
- Incidental expenses, such as but not limited to, flight cancellation, lost luggage, property damage, personal injury, etc..
- Travel Insurance: This is Mandatory where travelers should have an appropriate package covering unforeseen incidentals, such as but not limited to, flight cancellation, lost luggage, damaged property, personal injury, etc…
- Accommodations: During booking accommodations are on first come first serve basis for private and shared rooms. Shared rooms have either a Queen or two twin beds and private single rooms have either a Queen or King bed. All bedrooms come with private bathroom with either a shower or tub/shower combo.
- Special Needs: Please let us know prior to booking if you have any special need such as dietary requirements, allergies, limited mobility, visual and/or hearing impairments, etc… We will do our best to accommodate any and all special needs notified prior to booking, but it is possible in order to suffice special needs, additional costs will be excised.